Thursday, June 11, 2009

Is a job worth loving?

I have always believed to do something well you must love it. I look at people around me who gone a certain career path because they can make lots of money doing it or someone has pressured them to do it and they dread every moment of it. I would hate to wake up every morning and be in a bad mood because of the next grueling hours ahead of you to and carry on the mood for the rest of the day because you are in a rut. I watch my boyfriend do a job he hates but because he makes such good money and his dad owns the company so he does it. Almost out of fear, to have the security of the money and to not let his dad down. His dream was to be a pilot but it was to much work and now he is in a job he hates. I believe that if you truly want to do you should do it. yes, it might be more work, time or money but isn't worth it to be happy for the rest of your career? I have chosen a career where I know that i will not prosper financially but it is something i have always loved and wanted to do. I have wanted to attend theatre school sense i was little girl and when I'm done travelling next year i will hopefully be attending Ryerson University to participate in their theatre degree. I could never imagine doing anything better then doing your hobby for your career. I know that i may not make as much money as a lawyer or a doctor or even have the same stability as most jobs but i will be doing something i love and that I'm good. i will always believe that happiness equals success!

No comments:

Post a Comment